159. Crystal Orientation-Related Dynamic Tuning of the Lasing Spectra of CdS Nanobelts by Piezoelectric Polarization, Wenda Ma, Junfeng Lu, Zheng Yang, Dengfeng Peng, Fangtao Li, Yiyao Peng, Qiushuo Chen, Caofeng Pan* ACS Nano, 2019, accepted.
158. "A Universal High Accuracy Wearable Pulse Monitoring System via High Sensitivity and Large Linearity Graphene Pressure Sensor", Jiang He,Peng Xiao,Wei Lu,* Jiangwei Shi,Ling Zhang,Yun Liang,Caofeng Pan,* Shiao-Wei Kuo,and Tao Chen*Nano Energy, 2019, 59. 422-433 [PDF全文]
157. “Achieving High-resolution Pressure Mapping via Flexible GaN/ ZnO Nanowire LEDs Array by Piezo-phototronic Effect”, Yiyao Peng, Miaoling Que*, Rongrong Bao, Xiandi Wang, Junfeng Lu, Zuqing Yuan, Xiaoyi Li, Juan Tao, Junlu Sun, Junyi Zhai,*, Keon Jae Lee,*, Caofeng Pan* Nano Energy, 2019, 58:633-640. [PDF全文]
156. Laser-induced photoresistance effect in Si-based vertical standing MoS2 nanoplates heterojunction for self-powered multifunctional broadband photodetector, Shuang Qiao, Kaiyu Feng, Jihong Liu*, Guangsheng Fu, Shufang Wang, Kailiang Ren* and Caofeng Pan*, JMCC, 2019, under review
155. “Unveiling the interlayer electron transport and its influence on the whole electric properties of black phosphorus', Bensong Wana,b, Shaoqiang Guoa, Jiacheng Suna, Yufei Zhanga,b, Yuyan Wanga, Caofeng Panb,c,d,e,*, Junying Zhanga,* Science Bulletin, 2019, 64，254. [PDF全文]
154. Fabrication of Large-Area Bimodal Sensor by All-Inkjet-Printing methods, Sheng Fu, Juan Tao, Wenqiang Wu, Junlu Sun, Zhiguo Xia*, Rongrong Bao* and Caofeng Pan*, Advanced Materials Technology, 2018, under review.
153. “Piezo-Phototronic Effect on Optoelectronic Nanodevices: from Fundamental Science to Devices and Applications”, Rongrong Bao, Youfan Hu, Qing Yang*, Caofeng Pan*, MRS Bulletin, 2018, 295. [PDF全文]
152. "Controlled fabrication, lasing behavior and excitonic recombination dynamics in single crystal CH3NH3PbBr3 perovskite cuboids" Fangtao Li,a,b† Junfeng Lu,b,c† Qinglin Zhang,d† Dengfeng Peng,e Zheng Yang,b,c Qian Xu,b,c Caofeng Pan,*b,c,e Anlian Pan,*d Tianfeng Li*b,f and Rongming Wang*a, ACS Photonics, 2018, in revision.
151. "Self-powered Tactile Sensor Array System Based on Triboelectric Effect", Juan Tao, Rongrong Bao, Xiandi Wang, Yiyao Peng, Jing Li, Sheng Fu, Caofeng Pan* and Zhong Lin Wang， Advanced Functional Materials, 2018, invited review, 1806379. [PDF全文]
150. “Dynamic Regulating of Single-Mode-Lasingin ZnO Microcavity by Piezoelectric Effect”，JunfengLu†,‡, Zheng Yang†,‡, Fangtao Li†, Mingming Jiang┴, Yufei Zhang†, Junlu Sun†,Guofeng Hu†,‡, Qian Xu†,‡, Chunxiang Xuǀ,, Caofeng Pan†,‡,, Zhong Lin Wang†,‡,ǁ,* Materials Today, accepted. [PDF全文]
149. Two-dimensionalNanomaterials for Novel Piezotronics and Piezophototronics，Pei Lin, Caofeng Pan* and ZhonglinWang*，Materials Today Nano，2018, accepted.
148. "Tunable singlemode lasing in a singlesemiconductor microrod" Yang, Yue; Wei, Tiantian; Zhu, Rui; Zong, Hua; Lu, Junfeng; Li, Junchao; Liao, Hui; Yu, Guo; Pan, Caofeng; Hu, Xiaodong, Optics Express, 2018, 26, 30021. [PDF全文]
147. "Piezophotonic Effect Based on Mechanoluminescent Materials for Advanced Flexible Optoelectronic Applications”, Xiandi Wanga, Dengfeng Peng, Bolong Huang, Caofeng Pan*, Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Energy, NGPT special issue, 2019, 55, 389-400. [PDF全文]
146. "Flexible Photodetector Arrays Based on Patterned CH3NH3PbI3-xClx Perovskite Film for Real-time Photosensing and Imaging", Wenqiang Wu, Xiandi Wang, Xun Han, Zheng Yang, Guoyun Gao,Yufei Zhang, Jufang Hu, Yongwen Tan* Anlian Pan*, Caofeng Pan*, Advanced Materials, 2018, 1805913.[PDF全文]
145. "Detection and quantification of phenol in liquid and gas phases using a clay/dye composite", Guocheng Lv, Shiyuan Liu, Meng Liu, Libing Liao*, Limei Wu, Lefu Mei,Zhaohui Lia,*, Caofeng Pan, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2018, 62, 284-290. [PDF全文]
144. “Piezo-phototronic effect enhanced photodetector based on CH3NH3PbI3 single crystal”, Qingsong Lai, Laipan Zhu, Yaokun Pang, Liang Xu, Jian Chen, Zewei Ren, Jianjun Luo, Longfei Wang, Libo Chen, Kai Han, Pei Lin, Ding Li, Shiquan Lin, Baodong Chen, Caofeng Pan,* ,and Zhong Lin Wang* , ACS Nano, 2018, accepted. [PDF全文]
143. "Recent Advances in Large-scale Tactile Sensor Arrays Based on Transistor Matrix", Zhihao Huo, Yiyao Peng, Yufei Zhang, Guoyun Gao, Bensong Wan, Wenqiang Wu, Zheng Yang, Xiandi Wang*, Caofeng Pan*, Advanced Materials Interfaces, invited review, 2018, 1801061. [PDF全文]
142. "Recent progress in flexible pressure sensors arrays: from design to applications", Jing Li, Rongrong Bao, Juan Tao, Yiyao Peng and Caofeng Pan* Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2018, DOI: 10.1039/C8TC02946F. [PDF全文]
141. "Piezophototronic Effect for Enhanced Flexible MoS2/WSe2 Van der Waals Photodiode"，Pei Lin, Laipan Zhu, Leijing Yang, Ding Li, Liang Xu, Caofeng Pan*, and Zhong Lin Wang* Advanced Functional Materials, 2018, 1802849. [PDF全文]
140. "ZnO nanowire based CIGS solar cell and its efficiency enhancement by the piezo-phototronic effect" Shuang Qiaoa,b, Jihong Liub, Guangsheng Fub, Kailiang Rena,c,d*, Zhiqiang Lib,*, Shufang Wangb,* and Caofeng Pana,c,d,e *, Nano Energy, 2018, 49, 508. [PDF全文]
139. "In2O3 Nanowires Field-Effect Transistors with Sub-60 mV/dec Subthreshold Swing Stemming from Negative Capacitance and their Logic Applications", Qian Xu1,2,3, Xingqiang Liu1, Bensong Wan1, Zheng Yang1,2,3, Fangtao Li1, Junfeng Lu1, GuoFeng Hu1, and Caofeng Pan*,1,2,3 ACS Nano, 2018, 12, 9608. [PDF全文]
138. “The exploration of carrier behavior in the inverted mixed perovskite single crystal solar cells" Yuan Huanga, Yu Zhanga, Junlu Sunb , Xiaoge Wangc, Junliang Sunc, Qi chend, Caofeng Pan*b , and Huanping Zhou*a Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2018, 1800224. [PDF全文]
137. “Progress in piezotronic and piezo-phototronic effect of two-dimensional materials”, Yiyao Peng, Miaoling Que, Juan Tao, Xiandi Wang, Junfeng Lu, Guofeng Hu, Bensong Wan, Qian Xv and Caofeng Pan*, 2D Mater, invited review, 2018, 5, 045003. [PDF全文]
136. “Large and Ultra-Stable All-Inorganic CsPbBr3 Monocrystalline Films: Low-Temperature Growth and Application for High-Performance Photodetectors", Zheng Yang, Qian Xu, Xiandi Wang, Junfeng Lu, Hui Wang, Fangtao Li, Li Zhang, Guofeng Hu, and Caofeng Pan*, Advanced Materials, 2018, 201802110. [PDF全文]
135. "Piezoelectric polyacrylonitrile nanofiber film based dual-function self-powered flexible sensor" Zhao, Gengrui; Zhang, Xiaodi; Cui, Xin; Wang, Shu; Liu, Zhirong; Deng, Lin; Qi, Anhui; Qiao, Xiran; Li, Lijie; Pan, Caofeng; Zhang, Yan; Li, Linlin, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 10, 15855−15863. [PDF全文]
134. "High Br- content CsPb(ClyBr1-y)3 perovskite nanocrystals with strong Mn2+ emission through diverse cation/anion exchange engineering" Li, Fei; Xia, Zhiguo; Pan, Caofeng; Gong, Yue; Gu, Lin; Liu, Quanlin; Zhang, Jin, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 10, 11739–11746. [PDF全文]
133. "Printable Skin Driven Mechanoluminescence Devices via Nano-Doped Matrix Modification" Xin Qian, Zheren Cai, Meng Su, Fengyu Li,* Wei Fang, Yudong Li, Xue Zhou, Qunyang Li, Xiqiao Feng, Wenbo Li, Xiaotian Hu, Xiandi Wang, Caofeng Pan and Yanlin Song*, Advanced Materials, 2018, 1800291.[PDF全文]
132. "Piezotronic Effect Tuning on ZnO Microwire WGM Lasing Mode", Junfeng Lu†,‡, Chunxiang Xuǀ,*, Fangtao Li†, Zheng Yang†,‡, Xiaoyi Li†, Miaoling Que†,‡, Yiyao Peng†,‡, Caofeng Pan†,‡, , Zhong Lin Wang†,‡,ǁ,*, ACS Nano, 2018, accepted. [PDF全文]
131. "MoS2 Negative Capacitance Field Effect Transistors with Subthreshold Swing below the Physics Limit" Xingqiang Liu1,2,3‡, Renrong Liang4‡, Guoyun Gao1‡, Caofeng Pan1,2,*, Qian Xu1, Chunsheng Jiang4, Jun Luo5, Xuming Zou3, Zhenyu Yang3, Lei Liao3* and Zhong Lin Wang1,2,6*, Advanced Materials, 20182018, 1800932.[PDF全文]
130. "Vertical layered MoS2/Si heterojunction for ultrahigh and ultrafast photoresponse photodetector", Shuang Qiao, Ridong Cong, Jihong Liu, Baolai Liang, Guangsheng Fu1, Shufang Wang,Wei Yu*, Kailiang Ren*, and Caofeng Pan*, Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 10.1039/C7TC05896A. [PDF全文]
129."Piezophototronic effect enhanced photoresponse of the flexible CIGS heterojunction photodetectors" Shuang Qiao, Jihong Liu, Xiaona Niu, Baolai Liang, Guangsheng Fu, Zhiqiang Li*, Shufang Wang*, Kailiang Ren* and Caofeng Pan*, Advnced Functional Materials 2018, 28, 1707311.[PDF全文]
128. "Networks of High Performance Triboelectric Nanogenerators Based on Liquid-Solid Interface Contact Electrification for Harvesting Low-Frequency Blue Energy", Xiaoyi Li,1, 3 Juan Tao,1 Xiandi Wang,1 Jing Zhu,3* Caofeng Pan,1* and Zhong Lin Wang1,2*, Advanced Energy Materials, 2018, 1800705.[PDF全文]
127. "Piezo-phototronic Effect Modulated Deep UV Photodetector Based on ZnO-Ga2O3 Heterojuction Microwire", Mengxiao Chen, Bin Zhao, Guofeng Hu, Xiaosheng Fang*, Hui Wang*, Lei Wang, Jun Luo, Xun Han, Xiandi Wang, Caofeng Pan* and Zhong Lin Wang*, Advanced Function Materials, 2018, 1706379.[PDF全文]
126. "Skin inspired Highly Stretchable and Conformable Matrix Networks for Multifunctional Sensing" Qilin Hua, Junlu Sun, Haitao Liu, Rongrong Bao, Ruomeng Yu, Junyi Zhai, Caofeng Pan, and Zhong Lin Wang, Nature Communications, 2018，9. 244 [PDF全文]
125. "Tunable tribotronic dualgate logic device based on MoS2 and black phosphorus transistors" Guoyun Gao, Bensong Wan, Xingqiang Liu, Xiaonian Yang, Longfei Wang, Qijun Sun1, Caofeng Pan, Zhonglin Wang, Advanced Materials, 2017，1705088. [PDF全文]
124. "Highly Stretchable Transparent Selfpowered Triboelectric Tactile Sensor with Metallized Nanofibers for Wearable Electronics", Xiandi Wang+, Yufei Zhang+, Xiaojia Zhang, Zhihao Huo, Xiaoyi Li, Miaoling Que, Zhengchun Peng*, Hui Wang*, Caofeng Pan*, Advanced Materials, 2017, 1706738. [PDF全文]
34. "Triboelectric-Generator-Driven Pulse Electrodeposition for Micropatterning"Guang Zhu, Caofeng Pan, Wenxi Guo, Chih-Yen Chen, Yusheng Zhou, Ruomeng Yu, and Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Letters, 2012, 12(9), 4960-4965
33. "Enhanced Cu2S/CdS Coaxial Nanowire Solar Cells by Piezo-Phototronic Effect", Pan, Caofeng; Niu, Simiao; Ding, Yong; et al. Nano Letters, 12(6), 3302-3307.
32. "Optical Fiber-Based Core-Shell Coaxially Structured Hybrid Cells for Self-Powered Nanosystems", Pan, Caofeng; Guo, Wenxi; Dong, Lin; et al.Advanced Materials, 24(25), 3356-3361.
31. "Piezotronic Effect on the Transport Properties of GaN Nanobelts for Active Flexible Electronics", Yu, Ruomeng; Dong, Lin; Pan, Caofeng; et al. Advanced Materials, 24(26), 3532-3537.
30. "Piezo-Phototronic Effect of CdSe Nanowires" Lin Dong , Simiao Niu , Caofeng Pan , Ruomeng Yu , Yan Zhang , and Zhong Lin Wang, Advanced Materials, 2012, 24, 5470–5475
29. "Rectangular Bunched Rutile TiO2 Nanorod Arrays Grown on Carbon Fiber for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells", Guo, Wenxi; Xu, Chen; Wang, Xue; et al.Journal of the American Chemical Society, 134(9), 4437-4441.
28. "Vertically Aligned CdSe Nanowire Arrays for Energy Harvesting and Piezotronic Devices", Zhou, Yu Sheng; Wang, Kai; Han, Weihua; et al.ACS Nano, 6(7), 6478-6482.
27. "Hybrid cells for simultaneously harvesting multi-type energies for self-powered micro/nano systems", Chen Xu,Caofeng Pan,Ying Liu,Z.L. Wang, Nano Energy, 2012, 1(2), 259-272
26. "Fiber-Based Hybrid Nanogenerators for/as Self-Powered Systems in Biological Liquid", Pan, C. F.; Li, Z. T.; Guo, W. X.; et al. Angewandte Chemie-International Edition, 50(47), 11192-11196.
25. "Wafer-Scale High-Throughput Ordered Arrays of Si and Coaxial Si/Si(1-x)Ge(x) Wires: Fabrication, Characterization, and Photovoltaic Application", Pan, Caofeng; Luo, Zhixiang; Xu, Chen; et al. ACS Nano, 5(8), 6629-6636.
24. "From proton conductive nanowires to nanofuel cells: A powerful candidate for generating electricity for self-powered nanosystems", Pan, Caofeng; Luo, Jun; Zhu, Jing,Nano Research, 4(11), 1099-1109.
23. "Impact of Pb Doping on the Optical and Electrical Properties of ZnO Nanowires", Ahmad, Mashkoor; Pan, Caofeng; Zhao, Jiong; et al.Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 11(3), 1950-1957.
22. "Optical-fiber/TiO2-nanowire-arrays hybrid structures with tubular counterelectrode for dye-sensitized solar cell”Wenxi Guo, Chen Xu, Guang Zhu, Caofeng Pan, Changjian Lin, ZhongLin Wang, Nano Energy, 2012, 1, 176-182.
21. "Generating Electricity from Biofluid with a Nanowire-Based Biofuel Cell for Self-Powered Nanodevices", Caofeng Pan, Ying Fang, Hui Wu, Mashkoor Ahmad, Zhixiang Luo, Qiang Li, Jianbo Xie, Xinxu Yan, Lihua Wu, Zhong Lin Wang, and Jing Zhu,Advanced Materials, 22(47), 5388.
20. "Highly Sensitive Amperometric Cholesterol Biosensor Based on Pt-Incorporated Fullerene-like ZnO Nanospheres", Ahmad, Mashkoor; Pan, Caofeng; Gan, Lin; et al. Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 114(1), 243-250.
19. "A Single ZnO Nanofiber-Based Highly Sensitive Amperometric Glucose Biosensor", Ahmad, Mashkoor; Pan, Caofeng; Luo, Zhixiang; et al. Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 114(20), 9308-9313.
18. "Investigation of Hydrogen Storage Capabilities of ZnO-Based Nanostructures", Ahmad, Mashkoor; Rafi-ud-Din; Pan, Caofeng; et al. Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 114(6), 2560-2565.
17. "Electrochemical determination of L-Cysteine by an elbow shaped, Sb-doped ZnO nanowire-modified electrode", Ahmad, M.,Pan, C. F.,Zhu, J., Journal of Physical Chemistry, 20(34), 7169-7174.
16. "Ultrahigh secondary electron emission of carbon nanotubes", Luo, Jun; Warner, Jamie H.; Feng, Chaoqun; et al. Applied Physics Letters, 96(21), 213113.
15. "Electron irradiation effect and photoluminescence properties of ZnO-tetrapod nanostructures", Ahmad, Mashkoor; Pan, Caofeng; Zhao, Jiong; et al.Materials Chemistry and Physics, 120(2-3), 319-322.
14. "Controlled synthesis and methanol sensing capabilities of Pt-incorporated ZnO nanospheres", Ahmad, Mashkoor; Gan, Lin; Pan, Caofeng; et al.Electrochimica Acta, 55(22), 6885-6891.
13. "Effect of Pb-doping on the morphology, structural and optical properties of ZnO nanowires synthesized via modified thermal evaporation", Ahmad, Mashkoor; Pan, Caofeng; Yan, Wang; et al.Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials, 174(1-3), 55-58.
12. "The syntheses, properties and applications of Si, ZnO, metal, and heterojunction nanowires", Caofeng Pan, Jing Zhu,Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2009, 19(17), 869-884.
11. "Bulk synthesis route of the oriented arrays of tip-shape ZnO nanowires and an investigation of their sensing capabilities", Ahmad, M.; Pan, C. F.; Iqbal, J.; et al.Chemical Physics Letters, 2009, 480(1-3), 105-109.
10. "Ordered arrays of high-quality single-crystalline alpha-Si(3)N(4) nanowires: Synthesis, properties and applications", Ahmad, M.; Zhao, J.; Pan, C. F.; et al. Journal of Crystal Growth, 2009, 311(20), 4486-4490.
9. "One-step synthesis route of the aligned and non-aligned single crystalline alpha-Si(3)N(4) nanowires", Ahmad, M.; Zhao, J.; Zhang, F.; et al. Science in China Series E-Technological Sciences, 2009, 52(1), 1-5.
8. "Nanowire-based high performance "Micro Fuel Cell": One nanowire, one fuel cell", Pan, C. F.; Wu, H.; Wang, C.; et al.Advanced Materials, 2008, 20(9), 1644-1648.
7. "Growth mechanism and optimized parameters to synthesize Nafion-115 nanowire arrays with anodic aluminium oxide membranes as templates", Zhang, L.; Pan, C. F.; Zhu, J.Chinese Physics Letters, 2008, 25(8), 3056-3058.
6. "Capping modes in PVP-directed silver nanocrystal growth: Multi-twinned nanorods versus single-crystalline nano-hexapods", Liu, Xiaohua; Zhang, Fan; Huang, Rui; et al. Crystal Growth & Design, 2008, 8(6), 1916-1923.
5. "Effect of anneal pre-treatment of polycrystalline aluminum sheets on synthesis of highly-ordered anodic aluminum oxide membranes", Zhang Lu; Zhang Xiao; Pan CaoFeng; et al.Science in China Series E-Technological Sciences, 2008, 51(11), 1838-1842.
3. "Nano-porous anodic aluminium oxide membranes with 6-19 nm pore diameters formed by a low-potential anodizing process", Zhang, F.; Liu, X. H.; Pan, C. F.; et al. Nanotechnology, 2007, 18(34), 345302.
2. "Surface decoration of anodic aluminium oxide in synthesis of Nafion (R)-115 nanowire arrays", Pan, C. F.; Zhang, L.; Zhu, J.; et al.Nanotechnology, 2007, 18(1), 015302.
1. "Synthesis and characterization of Nafion (R)-115 nanowire arrays", Zhang, L.; Pan, C. F.; Zhu, J.; et al.Nanotechnology, 2005, 16(10), 2242-2244.
45. "Piezotronics and piezo-phototronics – From single nanodevices to array of devices and then to integrated functional system", Wenzhuo Wu, Caofeng Pan, Yan Zhang, Xiaonan Wen, Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Today, 2013, 8(6), 619-642
44. "High-resolution electroluminescent imaging of pressure distribution using a piezoelectric nanowire LED array", Caofeng Pan, Lin Dong, Guang Zhu, Simiao Niu, Ruomeng Yu, Qing Yang, Ying Liu and Zhong Lin Wang, Nature Photonics, 2013, 7, 752-758
43. "A picture of pressure", Nature Photonics Interview with Dr. Zhong Lin Wang, 2013, 7, 760
42. "Enhanced performances of GaN nanobelt based photodetector by piezotronic effect", Ruomeng Yu, Caofeng Pan, Youfan Hu, Lin Li, Hongfei Liu, Wei Liu, Soojin Chua, Dongzhi Chi and Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Research , 2013, 6(10): 758-766
41. "Enhanced Performance of a ZnO Nanowire-Based Self-Powered Glucose Sensor by Piezotronic Effect"Ruomeng Yu , Caofeng Pan , Jun Chen , Guang Zhu , and Zhong Lin Wang, Advanced Functional Materials, 2013, 23(47): 5868-5874
40. "In Situ Quantitative Study of Nanoscale Triboelectrification and Patterning", Yu Sheng Zhou, Ying Liu, Guang Zhu, Zong-Hong Lin, Caofeng Pan, Qingshen Jing, and Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Letters, 2013, 13(6): 2771-2776
39. "Toward Large-Scale Energy Harvesting by a Nanoparticle-Enhanced Triboelectric Nanogenerator", Guang Zhu, Zong-Hong Lin, Qingshen Jing, Peng Bai, Caofeng Pan, Ya Yang, Yusheng Zhou, and Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Letters, 2013, 13(2): 847-853
38. "Piezotronic Effect on the Sensitivity and Signal Level of Schottky Contacted Proactive Micro/Nanowire Nanosensors", Caofeng Pan, Ruomeng Yu, Simiao Niu, Guang Zhu, and Zhong Lin Wang, ACS NANO, 2013, 7(2): 1803-1810
37. "Largely Enhanced Efficiency in ZnO Nanowire/p-Polymer Hybridized Inorganic/Organic Ultraviolet Light-Emitting Diode by Piezo-Phototronic Effect", Qing Yang, Ying Liu, Caofeng Pan, Jun Chen, Xiaonan Wen, and Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Letters, 2013, 13(2), 607
36. "Progress in nanogenerators for portable electronics", Zhong Lin Wang, Guang Zhu, Ya Yang, Sihong Wang, and Caofeng Pan, Materials Today , 2012, 15, 532-543
35. "High performance of ZnO nanowire protein sensors enhanced by the piezotronic effect", Ruomeng Yu, Caofeng Pan and Zhong Lin Wang, Energy & Environmental Science, 2013, 6 (2), 494-499
55. "Optimizing Performance of Silicon- Based p-n Junction Photodetectors by the Piezo-Phototronic Effect" Zhaona Wang+, Ruomeng Yu+, Xiaonan Wen+, Ying Liu, Caofeng Pan*, Wenzhuo Wu, and Zhong Lin Wang, ACS Nano, 2014, 8(12): 12866-12873.
54. "Piezo-phototronic Boolean logic and computation using photon and strain dual-gated nanowire transistors" Ruomeng Yu+, Wenzhuo Wu+, Caofeng Pan, Zhaona Wang, Yong Ding, Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Materials, 2015, 27(5): 940-947.
53. "Hierarchical TiO2 nanowire/graphite fiber photoelectrocatalysis setup powered by a wind-driven nanogenerator: A highly efficient photoelectrocatalytic device entirely based on renewable energy" Xin Yu+, Xun Han+, Zhenhuan Zhao, Jian Zhang, Weibo Guo, Caofeng Pan*, Aixue Li*, Hong Liu*, Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Energy, 2015, 11: 19-27.
52. "Enhanced Emission Intensity of Vertical Aligned Flexible ZnO Nanowire/p-Polymer Hybridized LED Array by Piezo-phototronic Effect " Chunfeng Wang+, Rongrong Bao+, Kun Zhao, Taiping Zhang, Lin Dong*, Caofeng Pan*, Nano Energy, 2015, 14, 364-371.
51. "Electrochemical Cathodic Protection Powered by Triboelectric Nanogenerator" Wenxi Guo+, Xiaoyi Li+, Mengxiao Chen+, Lu Xu, Lin Dong, Xia Cao, Wei Tang, Jing Zhu, Changjian Lin*, Caofeng Pan*, Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Fun Materials, 2014, 24(42): 6691-6699.
50. "Flexible Quantum Dot-Sensitized Solar Cells Employing CoS nanorod arrays/Graphite Paper as Effective Counter Electrodes" Miaoling Que+, Wenxi Guo+, Xiaojia Zhang, Xiaoyi Li, Qilin Hua, Lin Dong*, Caofeng Pan*, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014, 2(33): 13661-13666.
49. "Features of the piezo-phototronic effect on optoelectronic devices based on wurtzite semiconductor nanowires" Qing Yang,Yuanpeng Wu,Ying Liu,Caofeng Pan and Zhong Lin Wang, PCCP, 2014, 16, 2790-2800.
48. "Piezotronic effect enhanced Schottky-contact ZnO micro/nanowire humidity sensor" Guofeng Hu+, Ranran Zhou+, Ruomeng Yu+, Lin Dong, Caofeng Pan*, and Zhong Lin Wang*, Nano Research, 2014, 7(7): 1083–1091.
47. "Triboelectric nanogeneraters as a self-powered motion tracking system" Mengxiao Chen+, Xiaoyi Li+, Long Lin, Weiming Du, Xun Han, Jing Zhu, Caofeng Pan*, and Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Fun Materials, 2014, 24(32): 5059-5066.
46. "Three Dimensional Multi-layered Sliding Triboelectric Nanogenerator" Weiming Du+, Xun Han+, Long Lin, Mengxiao Chen, Xiaoyi Li, Caofeng Pan*, and Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Energy Materials, 2014, 4(11). 1301592.
80. "Mechanically-Induced Light Emission and Infrared-Laser-Induced Upconversion in Er-Doped CaZnOS Multifunctional Piezoelectric Semiconductor for Optical Pressure and Temperature Sensing" Hanlu Zhang, Dengfeng Peng, Wei Wang, Lin Dong*, and Caofeng Pan*, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2015, 119(50), 28136-28142
79. "Adjusting the Layer Charges of Host Phyllosilicates To Prevent Luminescence Quenching of Fluorescence Dyes" Limei Wu, Guocheng Lv*, Meng Liu, Zhaohui Li, Libing Liao*, and Caofeng Pan*, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2015, 119 (39), 22625–22631.
78. "Highly Flexible, Conductive and Catalytic Pt Networks as Transparent Counter Electrode for Wearable Dye-sensitized Solar Cells" Ranran Zhou, Wenxi Guo, Ruomeng Yu, Caofeng Pan*, Journal of Materials Chemistry A， 2015, 3, 23028 - 23034.
77. "A Self-powered System Based on Triboelectric Nanogenerator and Supercapacitor for Metal Corrosion Prevention" Xiaoyi Li, Juan Tao, Wenxi Guo, Xiaojia Zhang, Jianjun Luo, Mengxiao Chen, Jing Zhu*， Caofeng Pan*, Journal of Materials Chemistry A，2015, 3, 22663 - 22668.
76. "Piezo-phototronic enhanced UV sensing based on a nanowire photodetector array" Xun Han, Weiming Du, Ruomeng Yu, Caofeng Pan*, Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Mater. 2015, 27(48), 7963-7969
75. "Efficiency enhance the photoluminescence of ZnO nanowires array by the surface plasmonic effect of Au nanoparticles" Kun Zhao, Rongrong Bao* and Caofeng Pan*, Int. J. Nanomanufacturing, accepted
74. "Recent progress in electronic skin" Xiandi Wang+, Lin Dong+, Hanlu Zhang, Caofeng Pan* and Zhong Lin Wang, Adv. Sci. 2015, 2(10), 1500169.
73. "Enhancing Light Emission of ZnO-Nanofilm/Si-Micropillar Heterostructure Arrays by Piezo-Phototronic Effect" Xiaoyi Li +, Mengxiao Chen +, Ruomeng Yu+, Taiping Zhang, Dongsheng Song, Renrong Liang, Qinglin Zhang, Shaobo Chen, Lin Dong, Anlian Pan, Zhong Lin Wang*, Jing Zhu* and Caofeng Pan*, Adv. Mater.2015, 27(30), 4447-4453.
72. "Flexible, Stretchable and Wearable Multifunctional Sensor Array as Artificial Electronic Skin for Static and Dynamic Strain Mapping" Xiaoli Zhao+, Qilin Hua+, Ruomeng Yu+, Yan Zhang, and Caofeng Pan*, Advanced Electronic Materials, 2015, 1(7), 1500142.
71. "CoS NWs/Au hybirdized networks as efficient counter-electrode for flexible sensitized solar cell" Wenxi Guo+, Xiaojia Zhang+, Ruomeng Yu, Miaoling Que, Zengming Zhang, Zhiwei Wang, Qilin Hua, Chunfeng Wang, Zhong Lin Wang* and Caofeng Pan*, Adv. Energy Mater. 2015, 5(11), 1500141.
70. "Flexible and Controllable Piezo-phototronic Pressure Mapping Sensor Matrix by ZnO NW/p-polymer LED Array" Rongrong Bao+, Chunfeng Wang+, Lin Dong*, Ruomeng Yu, Kun Zhao, Zhong Lin Wang* and Caofeng Pan*, Adv. Funct. Mater. "Supporting Information", 2015, 25, 2884-2891.
69. "Dynamic pressure mapping of personalized handwriting by a flexible sensor matrix based on mechanoluminescence process " Xiandi Wang+, Hanlu Zhang+, Ruomeng Yu+, Lin Dong*, Dengfeng Peng, Aihua Zhang, Yan Zhang, Hong Liu, Caofeng Pan*, and Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Mater."Supporting Information" 2015, 27(14), 2324-2331.
68. "Piezotronic effect enhanced detection of flammable/toxic gases by ZnO micro/nanowire sensors" Ranran Zhou+, Guofeng Hu+, Ruomeng Yu+, Caofeng Pan*, and Zhong Lin Wang*, Nano Energy, 2015, 12: 588-596.
67. "Wavelength tunable infrared light emitting diode based on ordered ZnO nanowire/Si1-xGex alloy heterojunction" Taiping Zhang+, Renrong Liang+, Lin Dong, Jing Wang, Jun Xu, and Caofeng Pan*, Nano Research. 2015, 8(8), 2676-2685
66. "Recent Progress in Ohmic/Schottky-contacted ZnO nanowire sensors" Xiaoli Zhao+, Ranran Zhou, Qilin Hua, Lin Dong*, Ruomeng Yu*, and Caofeng Pan*, Journal of Nanomaterials, 2015, 854054
65. 《基于纳米燃料电池的自供能纳米系统》，刘海涛，张迎九，潘曹峰，科学通报，online (invited)。
64. "A Streaming Potential/Current-Based Microfluidic Direct Current Generator for Self-Powered Nanosystems" Rui Zhang, Sihong Wang, Min-Hsin Yeh, Caofeng Pan, Long Lin, Ruomeng Yu, Yan Zhang, Li Zheng, Zongxia Jiao, and Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Mater.2015, 27(41): 6482-6487.
63. "Piezotronic effect enhanced performance of Schottky-contacted optical, gas, chemical and biological nanosensors" Ruomeng Yu, Simiao Niu, Caofeng Pan, and Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Energy 2015, 14,312–339.
62. "Light-induced pyroelectric effect as an effective approach for ultrafast ultraviolet nanosensing" Zhaona Wang, Ruomeng Yu, Caofeng Pan, Zhaoling Li, Jin Yang, Fang Yi,and Zhong Lin Wang, Nat. Commun.2015, 6, 8401.
61. "Temperature Dependence of the Piezophototronic Effect in CdS Nanowires" Ruomeng Yu, Xingfu Wang, Wenzhuo Wu, Caofeng Pan, Yoshio Bando, Naoki Fukata, Youfan Hu, Wenbo Peng, Yong Ding, and Zhong Lin Wang, Adv. Funct. Mater.2015, 25(33): 5277-5284.
60. "Significant Enhancement of Triboelectric Charge Density by Fluorinated Surface Modification in Nanoscale for Converting Mechanical Energy" Hua Yang Li, Li Su, Shuang Yang Kuang, Cao Feng Pan, Guang Zhu*, and Zhong Lin Wang, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015, 25(35): 5691-5697.
59. "Carbon nanotube reinforced CdSe inverse opal with crack-free structure and high conductivity for photovoltaic application" Xueli Zheng, Wenjing Qin, Tao Ling, Jing Zhu, Caofeng Pan, and Xiwen Du*, Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2015, 2(2).
58. "Development and progress in piezotronics" Xiaonan Wen, Wenzhuo Wu, Caofeng Pan, Youfan Hu, Qing Yang, Zhong Lin Wang*, Nano Energy, 2015, 15, 276–295.
57. "Piezo-Phototronic UV/Visible Photosensing with Optical-Fiber–Nanowire Hybridized Structures" Zhaona Wang, Ruomeng Yu, Caofeng Pan, Ying Liu, Yong Ding, Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Mater.2015, 27(9): 1553-1560.
56. "Interface-Free Area-Scalable Self-Powered Electroluminescent System Driven by Triboelectric Generator" Xiaoyan Wei, Shuangyang Kuang, Huayang Li, Caofeng Pan, Guang Zhu* and Zhong Lin Wang, Sci. Rep. 2015; 5: 13658.
101. "Progress in Piezo-Phototronic Effect Enhanced Photodetectors" Xun Han, Mengxiao Chen, Caofeng Pan*, Zhong Lin Wang, J. Mater. Chem. C,2016, 4, 11341-11354
100. "TiO2 nanorod array as highly affinitive nano-bio interface of microfluidic device for efficient capture of circulating tumor cells" Jichuan Qiu+, Kun Zhao+, Linlin Li+, Xin Yu, Weibo Guo, Shu Wang, Xiaodi Zhang, Caofeng Pan*, Zhong Lin Wang*, Hong Liu*, Nano Research,2016, 10(3), 776-784
99. "Progress in Piezo-phototronic effect Modulated Photovoltaics" Miaoling Que, Ranran Zhou, Xiandi Wang, Zuqing Yuan, Guofeng Hu and Caofeng Pan*, J PHYS-CONDENS MAT,2016, 28, 433001.
98. "The CdS@SiO2 Core-Shell Electroluminescent Nanorod Array Based on Metal-Insulator-Semiconductor Structure" Chunfeng Wang, Dengfeng Peng, Jing Zhao, Rongrong Bao, Tianfeng Li, Li Tian, Lin Dong*, Changyu Shen* and Caofeng Pan*,Small,2016, 12(41), 5734-5740
97. "Rational Design of ITO/CuS Nanosheet Network Composite Film as Counter Electrode for Flexible Dye Sensitized Solar Cell" Xiaojia Zhang, Xingqiang Liu, Yupeng Zhang, Rongrong Bao, Dengfeng Peng, Tianfeng Li, Guoyun Gao, Wenxi Guo and Caofeng Pan*,J. Mater. Chem. C, 2016, 4, 8130-8134
96. "Enhancing Photoresponsivity of Self-Aligned MoS2 Field-Effect Transistor by Piezo-Phototronic Effect from GaN Nanowire" Xingqiang Liu, Xiaonian Yang, Guoyun Gao, Zhenyu Yang, Haitao Liu, Qiang Li, Zheng Lou, Guozhen Shen, Lei Liao, Caofeng Pan* and Zhong Lin Wang,ACS Nano, 2016, 10(8), 7451-7457
95. "Growth of GaN micro/nanolaser arrays by chemical vapor deposition" Haitao Liu, Hanlu Zhang, Lin Dong, Yingjiu Zhang, and Caofeng Pan*, Nanotechnology, 2016, 27, 355201
94. "Tuning Light Emission of a Pressure Sensitive Silicon/ZnO Nanowires Heterostructure Matrix Through Piezo-Phototronic Effect" Mengxiao Chen, Caofeng Pan*, Taiping Zhang, Xiaoyi Li, Renrong Liang and Zhong Lin Wang*, ACS Nano, 10(6), 6074-6079
93. "Functional Devices for Clean Energy and Advanced Sensor Applications" Ruomeng Yu, Caofeng Pan, Owen J. Guy, Lin Dong, and Matteo Tonezzer, Journal of Nanomaterials, 2016(2016), 9162634
92. "A stretchable nanogenerator with electric/light dual-mode energy conversion" Huajing Fang+, Xiandi Wang+, Qiang Li, Dengfeng Peng, Qingfeng Yan*, and Caofeng Pan*, Adv. Energy Mater., 2016, 6, 1600829
91. "A Bamboo-like GaN Microwire-based Piezotronic Memristor" Haitao Liu+, Qilin Hua+, Ruomeng Yu+, Yuchao Yang, Taiping Zhang, Yingjiu Zhang* and Caofeng Pan*, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2016, 26, 5307-5314
90. "Bioinspired Electronic Whisker Arrays by Pencil-drawn Paper for Adaptive Tactile Sensing" Qilin Hua, Haitao Liu, Jing Zhao, Dengfeng Peng, Xiaonian Yang, Caofeng Pan*, Advanced Electronic Materials, 2016, 2, 1600093
89. "CuS Nanotrough-Networks for Highly Stable Transparent Conducting Electrodes" Xiaojia Zhang+, Wenxi Guo+, Guoyun Gao, Miaoling Que, Caofeng Pan*, Zhong Lin Wang*, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2016, 4, 4733-4739
88. "Transparent Conducting Oxide-Free and Pt-Free Flexible Dye-sensitized Solar Cells Employing CuS-Nanosheet Networks as Counter Electrodes" Xiaojia Zhang, Wenxi Guo*, Caofeng Pan*, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, 4, 6569 - 6576
87. "Controlled Synthesis of High-Quality Crystals of Monolayer MoS2 for Nanoelectronic Device Application" Xiaonian Yang+, Qiang Li+, Guofeng Hu+, Zegao Wang, Zhenyu Yang, Xingqiang Liu, Mingdong Dong, Caofeng Pan*, SCIENCE CHINA Materials, 2016, 59(3): 182-190
86. "CdS Nanorods/Organic Hybrid LED Array and the Piezo-Phototronic Effect of the Device for Pressure Mapping" Rongrong Bao+, Chunfeng Wang+, Lin Dong*, Changyu Shen, Kun Zhao, Caofeng Pan*, Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 8078 - 8082
85. "Enhanced performances of flexible ZnO/perovskite solar cells by piezo-phototronics effect" Guofeng Hu, Wenxi Guo, Xiaonian Yang, Ranran Zhou, Caofeng Pan*, Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Energy, 2016, 23, 27-33
84. "Self-powered High-resolution and Pressure-sensitive Triboelectric Sensor Matrix for Real-time Tactile Mapping" Xiandi Wang, Hanlu Zhang, Lin Dong*, Xun Han, Weiming Du, Junyi Zhai, Caofeng Pan*, Zhong Lin Wang, Adv. Mater., 2016, 28(15): 2896-2903
83. "Progress in Piezo-Phototronic Effect Enhanced Light-emitting Diode and Pressure Imaging" Caofeng Pan*, Mengxiao Chen, Ruomeng Yu, Qing Yang, Youfan Hu, Yan Zhang, Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Mater. 2016, 28(8), 1535-1552
82. "Dynamic Triboelectrification-Induced Electroluminescence and its Use in Visualized Sensing" Xiaoyan Wei, Xiandi Wang, Shuangyang Kuang, Li Su, Ying Wang, Caofeng Pan, Zhong Lin Wang and Guang Zhu*, Adv. Mater. 2016, 28(31), 6656-6664
81. "Piezopotential-Programmed Multi-Level Nonvolatile Memory as Triggered by Mechanical Stimuli" Qijun Sun, Dong Hae Ho, Yongsuk Choi, Caofeng Pan, Do Hwan Kim, Zhong Lin Wang, Jeong Ho Cho*, ACS Nano,2016, 10, 11037-11043
123. "Ultrahigh, ultrafast, and self-powered visible-near-infrared optical position-sensitive detector based on vertically standing MoS2/Si heterojunction" Ridong Cong, Shuang Qiao*, Jihong Liu, Jiansong Mi, Wei Yu, Baolai Liang, Guangsheng Fu, Caofeng Pan*, and Shufang Wang*, Adv. Sci., 2017, online. [PDF全文]
122."Plasmoninduced accelerated exciton recombination dynamics in ZnO/Ag hybrid nanolasers", Junfeng Lu, Mingming Jiang, Ming Wei, Chunxiang Xu, Shufeng Wang, Zhu Zhu, Feifei Qin, Zengliang Shi, and Caofeng Pan, ACS Photonics, 2017, 4 (10), pp 2419–2424. [PDF全文]
121. "Selfpowered Realtime Movement Monitoring Sensor Using Triboelectric Nanogenerator Technology" Liangmin Jin, Juan Tao, Rongrong Bao, and Li Sun, Caofeng Pan, Scientific Reports, 2017 DOI: 10.1038/s41598-017-10990-y. [PDF全文]
120. "Preparation of mechanoluminescent ZnS:Mn with oxygen assistance for dynamic pressure mapping" XiandiWang, Rui Ling, Yufei Zhang, Miaoling Que, Yiyao Peng, and Caofeng Pan, Nano Research, 2017, DOI:10.1007/s12274-017-1813-y. [PDF全文]
119. "Self-select mechanism of Fabry-Perot nanowire cavity for single-mode lasing" Yue Yang, Hua Zong, Chuang Ma, Tiantian Wei, Junchao Li, Jian Zhang, Mo Li, Caofeng Pan and Xiaodong Hu*, Optics Express, 2017, 25(18), 21025-21036. [PDF全文]
118. "Light-Emission Enhancement in a Flexible and Size-controllable ZnO Nanowire/Organic Light-Emitting Diode Array by the Piezotronic Effect" Rongrong Bao+, Chunfeng Wang+, Zhengchun Peng, Chuang Ma, Lin Dong and Caofeng Pan*, ACS Photonics, 2017, DOI: 10.1021/acsphotonics.7b00386 [PDF全文]
117. "Flexible LED Arrays Made of Transferred Si-Microwires-ZnO-Nanofilm with Piezo-Phototronic Effect Enhanced Lighting" Xiaoyi Li, Renrong Liang, Juan Tao, Qiming Xu, Zhenchun Peng, Xun Han, Xiandi Wang, Chunfeng Wang, Jing Zhu*, Caofeng Pan*and Zhong Lin Wang, ACS Nano, 2017, 11 (4), 3883–3889 [PDF全文]
116. "Visualization recording and storage of pressure distribution through a smart matrix based on the piezotronic effect" Xun Han, Weiming Du, Mengxiao Chen, Xiandi Wang, Xiaojia Zhang, Xiaoyi Li, Jing Li, Zhengchun Peng, Caofeng Pan*and Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Mater., 2017, 29, 1701253. [PDF全文]
115. "Enhanced photoresponsivity of MoS2-GaN heterojunction diode by piezo-phototronic effect" Fei Xue+, Leijing Yang+, Mengxiao Chen+, Jian Chen, Xiaonian Yang, Longfei Wang, Libo Chen, Caofeng Pan* and Zhong Lin Wang*,NPG Asia Materials, 2017, accepted[PDF全文]
114. "Flexible electrically pumped random lasing from ZnO nanowires based on metal-insulator-semiconductor structure" Miaoling Que, Xiandi Wang, Yiyao Peng and Caofeng Pan*, Chinese Physics B, 2017, 26(6), 067301 [PDF全文]
113. "Flexibly and Repeatedly Tunning Lasing Wavelengths in Single Core-Shell Semiconductor Microrod" Hua Zong, Yue Yang, Chuang Ma, Xiaohui Feng, Tiantian Wei, Junze Li, Wei Yang, Caofeng Pan* and Xiaodong Hu*, ACS Nano, 2017, 11, pp 5808–5814 [PDF全文]
112. "Detection of Non-joint Areas Tiny Strain and Anti-Interference Voice Recognition by Micro-cracked Metal Thin Film" Chunfeng Wang+, Jing Zhao+, Chuang Ma, Junlu Sun, Li Tian, Xiaoyi Li, Fangtao Li, Xun Han, Chuntai Liu, Changyu Shen, Lin Dong*, Jin Yang* and Caofeng Pan*, Nano Energy, 2017, 34, 578-585 [PDF全文]
111. "Photoluminescence Tuning in Stretchable PDMS Film Grafted Doped Core/Multi-shell Quantum Dots for Anti-Counterfeiting" Fei Li+, Xiandi Wang+, Zhiguo Xia*, Caofeng Pan* and Quanlin Liu Adv. Funct. Mater., 2017, 17, 1700051 [PDF全文]
110. "A Nanowire Based Triboelectric Nanogenerator for Harvesting Water Wave Energy and Its Application" Xiaoyi Li, Juan Tao, Jing Zhu* and Caofeng Pan*, APL Mater., 2017, 5, 074104 [PDF全文]
109. "Piezotronics and piezo-phototronics based on a-axis nano/microwires: fundamentals and applications" Xingfu Wang, Wenbo Peng, Caofeng Pan and Zhong Lin Wang*, Semicond. Sci. Tech., 2017, 32, 4 [PDF全文]
108. "Recent progress in piezo-phototronics with extended materials, application areas and understanding" Youfan Hu, Caofeng Pan and Zhong Lin Wang*, Semicond. Sci. Tech., 2017, 32, 5 [PDF全文]
107. "Enhancing the Efficiency of Silicon-Based Solar Cells by the Piezo-Phototronic Effect" Laipan Zhu+, Longfei Wang+, Caofeng Pan, Libo Chen, Fei Xue, Baodong Chen, Leijing Yang, Li Su and Zhong Lin Wang*, ACS Nano, 2017, 11(2), 1894-1900 [PDF全文]
106. "“Energy Relay Center” for doped mechanoluminescence materials: a case study on Cu-doped and Mn-doped CaZnOS" Bolong Huang*, Dengfeng Peng, Caofeng Pan*, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.,2017, 19, 1190-1208 [PDF全文]
105. "Full Dynamic-Range Pressure Sensor Matrix Based on Optical and Electrical Dual-Mode Sensing" Xiandi Wang+, Miaoling Que+, Mengxiao Chen, Xun Han, Xiaoyi Li, Caofeng Pan*, Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Mater.,2017, 29, 1605817 [PDF全文]
104. "Black phosphorus quantum dots with tunable memory properties and multilevel resistive switching characteristics" Su-Ting Han+, Liang Hu+, Xiandi Wang, Ye Zhou, Yu-Jia Zeng*, Shuangchen Rua, Caofeng Pan* and Zhengchun Peng*, Adv. Sci.,2017, 1600435 [PDF全文]
103. "Mechanically induced Strong Red Emission in Samarium Ions Doped Piezoelectric Semiconductor for Dynamic Pressure Sensing and Imaging" Wei Wang, Dengfeng Peng, Hanlu Zhang, Xiaohong Yang, Caofeng Pan*, Optics Communications, 2017, 395, 24–28 [PDF全文]
102. "Performance Limits of the Self-Aligned Nanowire Top-Gated MoS2 Transistors" Zhenyu Yang, Xingqiang Liu, Xuming Zou, Jingli Wang, Chao Ma, Changzhong Jiang, Johnny C. Ho, Caofeng Pan, Xiangheng Xiao*, Jie Xiong* and Lei Liao*, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2017, 27, 1602250 [PDF全文]