80. "Mechanically-Induced Light Emission and Infrared-Laser-Induced Upconversion in Er-Doped CaZnOS Multifunctional Piezoelectric Semiconductor for Optical Pressure and Temperature Sensing" Hanlu Zhang, Dengfeng Peng, Wei Wang, Lin Dong*, and Caofeng Pan*, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2015, 119(50), 28136-28142
79. "Adjusting the Layer Charges of Host Phyllosilicates To Prevent Luminescence Quenching of Fluorescence Dyes" Limei Wu, Guocheng Lv*, Meng Liu, Zhaohui Li, Libing Liao*, and Caofeng Pan*, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2015, 119 (39), 22625–22631.
78. "Highly Flexible, Conductive and Catalytic Pt Networks as Transparent Counter Electrode for Wearable Dye-sensitized Solar Cells" Ranran Zhou, Wenxi Guo, Ruomeng Yu, Caofeng Pan*, Journal of Materials Chemistry A， 2015, 3, 23028 - 23034.
77. "A Self-powered System Based on Triboelectric Nanogenerator and Supercapacitor for Metal Corrosion Prevention" Xiaoyi Li, Juan Tao, Wenxi Guo, Xiaojia Zhang, Jianjun Luo, Mengxiao Chen, Jing Zhu*， Caofeng Pan*, Journal of Materials Chemistry A，2015, 3, 22663 - 22668.
76. "Piezo-phototronic enhanced UV sensing based on a nanowire photodetector array" Xun Han, Weiming Du, Ruomeng Yu, Caofeng Pan*, Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Mater. 2015, 27(48), 7963-7969
75. "Efficiency enhance the photoluminescence of ZnO nanowires array by the surface plasmonic effect of Au nanoparticles" Kun Zhao, Rongrong Bao* and Caofeng Pan*, Int. J. Nanomanufacturing, accepted
74. "Recent progress in electronic skin" Xiandi Wang+, Lin Dong+, Hanlu Zhang, Caofeng Pan* and Zhong Lin Wang, Adv. Sci. 2015, 2(10), 1500169.
73. "Enhancing Light Emission of ZnO-Nanofilm/Si-Micropillar Heterostructure Arrays by Piezo-Phototronic Effect" Xiaoyi Li +, Mengxiao Chen +, Ruomeng Yu+, Taiping Zhang, Dongsheng Song, Renrong Liang, Qinglin Zhang, Shaobo Chen, Lin Dong, Anlian Pan, Zhong Lin Wang*, Jing Zhu* and Caofeng Pan*, Adv. Mater.2015, 27(30), 4447-4453.
72. "Flexible, Stretchable and Wearable Multifunctional Sensor Array as Artificial Electronic Skin for Static and Dynamic Strain Mapping" Xiaoli Zhao+, Qilin Hua+, Ruomeng Yu+, Yan Zhang, and Caofeng Pan*, Advanced Electronic Materials, 2015, 1(7), 1500142.
71. "CoS NWs/Au hybirdized networks as efficient counter-electrode for flexible sensitized solar cell" Wenxi Guo+, Xiaojia Zhang+, Ruomeng Yu, Miaoling Que, Zengming Zhang, Zhiwei Wang, Qilin Hua, Chunfeng Wang, Zhong Lin Wang* and Caofeng Pan*, Adv. Energy Mater. 2015, 5(11), 1500141.
70. "Flexible and Controllable Piezo-phototronic Pressure Mapping Sensor Matrix by ZnO NW/p-polymer LED Array" Rongrong Bao+, Chunfeng Wang+, Lin Dong*, Ruomeng Yu, Kun Zhao, Zhong Lin Wang* and Caofeng Pan*, Adv. Funct. Mater. "Supporting Information", 2015, 25, 2884-2891.
69. "Dynamic pressure mapping of personalized handwriting by a flexible sensor matrix based on mechanoluminescence process " Xiandi Wang+, Hanlu Zhang+, Ruomeng Yu+, Lin Dong*, Dengfeng Peng, Aihua Zhang, Yan Zhang, Hong Liu, Caofeng Pan*, and Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Mater."Supporting Information" 2015, 27(14), 2324-2331.
68. "Piezotronic effect enhanced detection of flammable/toxic gases by ZnO micro/nanowire sensors" Ranran Zhou+, Guofeng Hu+, Ruomeng Yu+, Caofeng Pan*, and Zhong Lin Wang*, Nano Energy, 2015, 12: 588-596.
67. "Wavelength tunable infrared light emitting diode based on ordered ZnO nanowire/Si1-xGex alloy heterojunction" Taiping Zhang+, Renrong Liang+, Lin Dong, Jing Wang, Jun Xu, and Caofeng Pan*, Nano Research. 2015, 8(8), 2676-2685
66. "Recent Progress in Ohmic/Schottky-contacted ZnO nanowire sensors" Xiaoli Zhao+, Ranran Zhou, Qilin Hua, Lin Dong*, Ruomeng Yu*, and Caofeng Pan*, Journal of Nanomaterials, 2015, 854054
65. 《基于纳米燃料电池的自供能纳米系统》，刘海涛，张迎九，潘曹峰，科学通报，online (invited)。
64. "A Streaming Potential/Current-Based Microfluidic Direct Current Generator for Self-Powered Nanosystems" Rui Zhang, Sihong Wang, Min-Hsin Yeh, Caofeng Pan, Long Lin, Ruomeng Yu, Yan Zhang, Li Zheng, Zongxia Jiao, and Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Mater.2015, 27(41): 6482-6487.
63. "Piezotronic effect enhanced performance of Schottky-contacted optical, gas, chemical and biological nanosensors" Ruomeng Yu, Simiao Niu, Caofeng Pan, and Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Energy 2015, 14,312–339.
62. "Light-induced pyroelectric effect as an effective approach for ultrafast ultraviolet nanosensing" Zhaona Wang, Ruomeng Yu, Caofeng Pan, Zhaoling Li, Jin Yang, Fang Yi,and Zhong Lin Wang, Nat. Commun.2015, 6, 8401.
61. "Temperature Dependence of the Piezophototronic Effect in CdS Nanowires" Ruomeng Yu, Xingfu Wang, Wenzhuo Wu, Caofeng Pan, Yoshio Bando, Naoki Fukata, Youfan Hu, Wenbo Peng, Yong Ding, and Zhong Lin Wang, Adv. Funct. Mater.2015, 25(33): 5277-5284.
60. "Significant Enhancement of Triboelectric Charge Density by Fluorinated Surface Modification in Nanoscale for Converting Mechanical Energy" Hua Yang Li, Li Su, Shuang Yang Kuang, Cao Feng Pan, Guang Zhu*, and Zhong Lin Wang, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015, 25(35): 5691-5697.
59. "Carbon nanotube reinforced CdSe inverse opal with crack-free structure and high conductivity for photovoltaic application" Xueli Zheng, Wenjing Qin, Tao Ling, Jing Zhu, Caofeng Pan, and Xiwen Du*, Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2015, 2(2).
58. "Development and progress in piezotronics" Xiaonan Wen, Wenzhuo Wu, Caofeng Pan, Youfan Hu, Qing Yang, Zhong Lin Wang*, Nano Energy, 2015, 15, 276–295.
57. "Piezo-Phototronic UV/Visible Photosensing with Optical-Fiber–Nanowire Hybridized Structures" Zhaona Wang, Ruomeng Yu, Caofeng Pan, Ying Liu, Yong Ding, Zhong Lin Wang*, Adv. Mater.2015, 27(9): 1553-1560.
56. "Interface-Free Area-Scalable Self-Powered Electroluminescent System Driven by Triboelectric Generator" Xiaoyan Wei, Shuangyang Kuang, Huayang Li, Caofeng Pan, Guang Zhu* and Zhong Lin Wang, Sci. Rep. 2015; 5: 13658.